Moors Resort and Marina
The hall for worship and services are in the Great Room at The Lodge on The Moors Resort and Marina.
The Moors offers a variety of lodging options including pet-friendly accommodations. The Moors features 24 log cabin Lodge rooms, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages and townhouse units complete with kitchens, refrigerators, stove and microwave ovens, linens, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. There are kids playgrounds, mini-golf and plenty of outdoor areas for grilling and fellowshipping. Ralph’s Harborview Bar and Grill is right on the resort for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a coin laundry on the resort grounds. The Marina offers boat and slip rentals, fuel, bait, tackle and a beach to the inlet bay.
If booking at the resort indicate you are with the FEAST CHURCH GROUP for the September event (if booking online choose “rate selection” enter the group name). If we reach our minimum booking requirement, everyone will receive a 10% discount on their room rates and we will get The Great Room at a discounted rate.
Please note that the resort is not as large and spacious as the state park, or has as many housing units available, however it does feature a variety of lodging options on site and is comparable or cheaper in rates to the state park.
To contact Moors Resort to check lodging availability or to book your lodging for the Feast you can go to www.moorsresort.com to see their units, rates and availability or call their office at 1-800-626-5472 and mention you are with the Feast Church Group or Fellowship In Faith group.
The Moors Resort is roughly a 12 mile scenic drive from the KY Dam Convention center, or just two miles South of the KY Dam Marina on the lake.
Off-Site Area Lodging
Private Home Rentals Close To The Resort
• Lovely Home (Walking distance) – 36 Captain Lane (303) 220-0183
• Lake Cottage In The Woods – 259 Knottingham Dr. (618) 384-7450
• Lakin’ Memories – 484 Knottingham Dr. (270) 556-9095
• Bayview On Buckhorn Bay – 522 Moors Road (270) 331-0648
• 140 Captain – 140 Captain Lane (773)398-4439
• Bayside Bungalow – 138 Pembroke Drive (270)519-3445
• Bay View Private Home – 38 Duplex Lane (270) 217-3904
Other resorts and lodging sites near The Moors within a short drive:
• King Creek Resort – (270) 493-0076 (3 or two bedroom cottages)
• Malcom Creek Resort – (270) 354-6496 (1 & 2 bedroom cottages, campground)
• Whispering Oaks – (270) 354-6628 (Rustic cabins and RV camping with full hook ups)
• Big Bear Resort – (270) 354-6414 (Chalets, Villas, Townhouses, Rustic Cabins, Campground)
For those with RVs and campers who need campground hook ups with electric and water
• Bee Spring Campground and RV Park – (270)354-6515
• Southern Komfort Campground and Marina – (270) 354-6422
• Stagecoach Campground (270) 410-2267
• KY Dam Village State Resort Park – (270) 362-4271
Due to the state lockdown from the Pandemic last year, we are unsure which motels and other lodging facilities have closed or gone out of business and which are still operating and open this year. This also applies to various restaurants and other businesses and entertainments that were shuttered all last year. The effect has been devastating to the local area and we are unsure what has survived and is still operating. You may need to inquire on your own to see if your favorite Restaurant or entertainment facility is still in business and operating.
There are additionally a wide-range of accommodations in the larger Kentucky lake area within a half hour drive of the festival site for a variety of budgets. The Bel Air Motel offers the Eighth night free when you book for 7 nights. Mention ‘Feast” when booking. Rooms are limited.
- America’s Best Value Inn (270) 928-2700 (motel)
- Ken-Bar Lodge (270) 362-4990 (motel )
- Barkley Dam Motel (270) 362-4263 (motel)
- Bel Air Motel (270) 362-4254 (motel)
- The Cinderella Motel (270) 362-4427 (motel)
- Gingerwood Lodges (270) 362-8024 (cottages)
- The Grand Rivers Inn (270) 362-4487 (motel)
- Green Turtle Bay Resort & Marina (270) 362-8364 (condos)
- The Hillside Cottages (270) 362-4258 (cottages)
- Inn by the Lake (270) 362-4278 (motel)
- Kentucky Lake Resort (270) 362-8652 (motel and cottages)
- Lake Woods Log Cabin (270) 362-5031 (vacation home)
- Lighthouse Landing Resort & Marina (270) 362-8201 (cottages)
- Magnolia Manor (270) 362-8121
- Pattie’s Inn & Suites (270) 928-2740 (motel)
- Grand Rivers Bed & Breakfasts (270) 362-3233 (bed & breakfast)
Because this is a largely rural area, there is minimal traffic congestion except on Interstate 24 and in areas near the towns.
If you have questions about the area or The Moors Resort for the Feast e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.