There is housing for any price bracket both at the site and in the surrounding area with many excellent motels, hotels and resort facilities to choose from. The Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park hosts our event and has many lodging options for those who prefer to stay on site.
Kentucky Dam Village’s housing includes camping, cabins, or hotel rooms. These facilities are conveniently located on the same property where we have worship services.
Rooms and cabins are available at the Kentucky Dam Village State Park, but accommodations book up quickly, so you may want to hurry. Space is limited. You can make reservations at the state park by calling 270/362-4271 ext. 1. Let the operator know you are with the CGI/CEM Feast Group or GROUP CODE# 2143 for the group rate during the Feast.
The following rates are specific to the Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park:Room Type Daily Rate Entire FeastLodge Room 2 double beds or 1 king & pullout sofa 89.32 714.561BR, 1 Bath Cottage 1 queen bed & 1 pullout sofa 99.26 794.082BR, 1 Bath Cottage 1 full bed each bedroom 141.14 1,129.122BR 2 Bath Deluxe 2 queen beds each bedroom 158.78 1,270.243BR 2Bath Executive 5 double Beds & 1 twin bed total 215.34 1,722.723BR 3Bath Executive 4 double beds/ 2 queens/ 1 pullout sofa 220.91 1,767.28
If you have any problems making a reservation at the Kentucky Dam Village, please call Skip Martin immediately.
If you have any questions about the Kentucky Dam Village, call contact festival coordinators James Pollitte: firstname.lastname@example.org or 606/742-2222, or Skip Martin: email@example.com – 870-926-3624
There is also a wide-range of accommodations in the area within minutes of the festival site at KY Dam Village for a variety of budgets.
- America’s Best Value Inn (270) 928-2700 (motel)
- Ken-Bar Lodge (270) 362-4990 (motel )
- Barkley Dam Motel (270) 362-4263 (motel)
- Bel Air Motel (270) 362-4254 (motel)
- The Cinderella Motel (270) 362-4427 (motel)
- Gingerwood Lodges (270) 362-8024 (cottages)
- The Grand Rivers Inn (270) 362-4487 (motel)
- Green Turtle Bay Resort & Marina (270) 362-8364 (condos)
- The Hillside Cottages (270) 362-4258 (cottages)
- Inn by the Lake (270) 362-4278 (motel)
- Kentucky Lake Resort (270) 362-8652 (motel and cottages)
- Lake Woods Log Cabin (270) 362-5031 (vacation home)
- Lighthouse Landing Resort & Marina (270) 362-8201 (cottages)
- Magnolia Manor (270) 362-8121
- The Moors Resort and Marina (270) 362-8361 (motel and cottages)
- Pattie’s Inn & Suites (270) 928-2740 (motel)
- Grand Rivers Bed & Breakfasts (270) 362-3233 (bed & breakfast)
Because this is a largely rural area, there is minimal traffic congestion except on Interstate 24, which is under construction for expansion in the area so please drive carefully!