DUE TO THE CANCELATION OF THE 2020 LBL FEAST ON SITE DUE THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A REFUND OF YOUR HOUSING RESERVATION.
If you have any problems or issues with obtaining a refund from Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park, call The festival coordinator Skip Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org – 870-926-3624
There is housing for any price bracket both at the site and in the surrounding area with many excellent motels, hotels and resort facilities to choose from. The Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park hosts our event and has many lodging options for those who prefer to stay on site.
Kentucky Dam Village’s housing includes camping, cabins, or hotel rooms. These facilities are conveniently located on the same property where we have worship services.
Rooms and cabins are available at the Kentucky Dam Village State Park, but accommodations book up quickly, so you may want to hurry. Space is limited. You can make reservations at the state park by calling 270/362-4271 ext. 1. Let the operator know you are with the CGI/CEM Feast Group or use code #2551 for the group rate during the Feast.
The following rates are specific to the Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park:Reservations must be made by Sept 24, 2020 to receive the discounted rate. There is a $10 per day Resort Fee added to each reservation in addition to the room rate.Room Type Daily Rate Entire Feast1 BR Cottage 1 Queen, 1 Bath $ 85.00 $ 680.001 BR Handicap ACC 1 Queen, 1 Bath $ 85.00 $ 680.002 BR Cottage ADA 3 Doubles, 1 Bath $124.90 $ 999.202 BR Cottage 2 Doubles, 1 Bath $124.90 $ 999.202 BR Deluxe 4 Queens, 2 Baths $161.54 $1,292.322 BR Deluxe ADA 4 Queens, 2 Baths $161.54 $1,292.322 BR Deluxe Oakwood, 2 Baths $161.54 $1,292.323 BR Standard Cottage, 2 Baths $195.56 $1,564.483 BR Deluxe Cottage, 3 Baths $200.87 $1,606.96
Check out time-Cottages 10:00 AMCheck out time-Lodge Rooms 11:00 AM
If you have any problems making a reservation at the Kentucky Dam Village, please call Skip Martin immediately.
If you have any questions about the Kentucky Dam Village, call The festival coordinator Skip Martin: email@example.com – 870-926-3624
There is also a wide-range of accommodations in the area within minutes of the festival site at KY Dam Village for a variety of budgets. The Bel Air Motel offers the Eighth night free when you book for 7 nights. Mention ‘Feast” when booking. Rooms are limited.
- America’s Best Value Inn (270) 928-2700 (motel)
- Ken-Bar Lodge (270) 362-4990 (motel )
- Barkley Dam Motel (270) 362-4263 (motel)
- Bel Air Motel (270) 362-4254 (motel)
- The Cinderella Motel (270) 362-4427 (motel)
- Gingerwood Lodges (270) 362-8024 (cottages)
- The Grand Rivers Inn (270) 362-4487 (motel)
- Green Turtle Bay Resort & Marina (270) 362-8364 (condos)
- The Hillside Cottages (270) 362-4258 (cottages)
- Inn by the Lake (270) 362-4278 (motel)
- Kentucky Lake Resort (270) 362-8652 (motel and cottages)
- Lake Woods Log Cabin (270) 362-5031 (vacation home)
- Lighthouse Landing Resort & Marina (270) 362-8201 (cottages)
- Magnolia Manor (270) 362-8121
- The Moors Resort and Marina (270) 362-8361 (motel and cottages)
- Pattie’s Inn & Suites (270) 928-2740 (motel)
- Grand Rivers Bed & Breakfasts (270) 362-3233 (bed & breakfast)
Because this is a largely rural area, there is minimal traffic congestion except on Interstate 24 and in areas near the towns.